Bridging the gap between Regular and Distant modes of learning, EDvantage stands out with its unique combination of academic and technological model giving student an upper hand in the learning process.
It delivers curriculum using the “bridging approach” that binds the gap between regular and distance mode of learning further developing the programs based on industry and academics inputs, classroom teaching coupled with web based contents, application based pedagogy, continuous assessment, organized feedback from students and further improvisation of teaching techniques.
Being fully alive to the emerging challenges in the industry, EDvantage is PTU's effort to acknowledge the ever increasing need of a robust, effective and evolving Distance Education Program in the country.
Some of the highlights of EDVantage are:
• Curriculum in sync with the Regular mode of learning
• Best of academic resources for teaching, evaluation and mentoring
• Hassle free mechanism that simplifies learning and interacting with the fraternity
• Transparent administration structure that helps student focus on significant elements
• Focus on employment opportunities for absorption of students in the corporate world
• Study Centers to provide a college like environment to the student with highly qualified faculty
• Counseling and information to students through Registration Centers spread across, for easy access